For your safety and ours, please remember to:
- Stay home if you are ill
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth for the tour
- Keep your distance from others (at least 3 feet)
- Keep an alcohol-based hand sanitiser on hand and frequently sanitise or wash your hands
- Avoid touching your face
When do you want to go?
We accept bookings 2 weeks in advance!
- Tours can be booked Sunday to Sunday (from 8am – 6pm)
- Tours should be booked a maximum of 1 month in advance
We may give you a call to find out more information and personalise your tour to you and your group!
Where do YOU want to go?
- Punta de la Playa
- Christopher Columbus Monument
- Bailey Bridge
- St Vincent Ferrer RC Church
- Rock River (optional)
- Vista Dorado Estate (optional)
If you have a full day to explore and love long winding roads, this is the tour for YOU!
- Poui trees planted by Prince Albert and Prince George
- St Stephen’s Church
- Malgretoute Estate Manager’s House
- The First Government Primary School
- Iere Village Masjid (The first Masjid in T&T)
- The oldest Ramleela ground in T&T
- Glenroy Tunnel (one of the lesser known railway tunnels)
- Devil’s Woodyard (optional)
The perfect tour for our Railway enthusiasts!
- San Fernando Hill (see spectacular views of the city and the little known island Faralon Rock)
- Plaza San Carlos
- Harris Promenade
- Brij Maharaj Auto and Heritage Museum
- Carib St (optional)
- Vistabella (optional)
Our gearheads would love this!
- Woodford Square Heritage District
- The Magnificent Seven
- Independence Square
- The Waterfront
- East Port of Spain
- St Clair
For the people who love gingerbread houses and beautiful architecture!