Princes Town – 6 Hours
Only 250TTD per person, with a minimum booking of 8 persons!
Smaller groups may book this tour at the same total Price
- Poui trees planted by Prince Albert and Prince George
- St Stephen’s Church
- Malgretoute Estate Manager’s House
- The First Government Primary School
- Iere Village Masjid (The first Masjid in T&T)
- The oldest Ramleela ground in T&T
- Glenroy Tunnel (one of the lesser known railway tunnels)
- Devil’s Woodyard (optional)
The perfect tour for our Railway enthusiasts!
Contact the National Trust at 225-4750 or email email@example.com for more information
*Prices may be subject to change
20 in stock