Join the cause to preserve Trinidad and Tobago’s built and natural heritage!
As a National Trust member, you are helping us protect historic places and natural heritage sites for the enjoyment of generations to come.
As a member you can also:
- Volunteer with us
- Access our Resource Centre
- Serve as an elected official of the governing Council
- Elect other members to serve
- Get special discounts to all Trust events
- Receive our weekly newsletter
Joining is easy!
- Select your membership type
- Click on the checkout button
- In the checkout area, enter your details and submit your application.
We offer 7 categories of membership that you can choose from:
Preferred Membership – an individual who receives benefits of ordinary membership and advertised discounts; this class is available to adults, regardless of nationality (annual fee $100.00)
Life Membership – an individual who has paid life subscription (one-time subscription $1000.00)
Corporate Membership – a company registered under the Company’s Ordinance or Companies Act of 1996 or a Statutory Corporation (annual subscription $1000.00)
Association Membership – an unincorporated non-profit organization whose aims and objectives are sympathetic to those of the Trust (annual subscription $250.00)
Junior Membership – a person less than 18 years of age (annual subscription $20.00)
Family Membership (exceeding four) – four persons or more living in the same residence (annual subscription $200.00)
Ordinary Membership – exclusively available to adult citizens of Trinidad and Tobago (annual fee $25.00)