Membership process and fees
The National Trust of Trinidad and Tobago provides for public participation through the following classes of membership:
- Ordinary Membership – a person who is over 18 years of age (annual fee of $25.00)
- Preferred Membership – a person over 18 years of age who gets discounts on tours and events (annual fee of $50.00)
- Corporate Membership – a company registered under the Company’s Ordinance or Companies Act of 1996 or a Statutory Corporation (annual fee $1000.00)
- Association Membership – an unincorporated non-profit organization whose aims and objectives are sympathetic to those of the Trust (annual fee $250.00)
- Junior Membership – a person less than 18 years of age (annual fee $20.00)
- Family Membership (exceeding four) – Persons residing in the same household (annual fee $200.00)
- Life Membership – an individual who has paid life subscription (subscription $1000.00)
Fees can be paid directly to the National Trust Office or to FCB bank.
- Free Subscription to our Quarterly Newsletter and discounts on National Trust Publications
- Discounts and preferential invitation to all Tours, Lectures and National Trust Events
- Access to information on all Heritage Activities in which the National Trust is involved.
- Elect council members
Building sustainable communities through the preservation of our built and natural heritage.