Notice of 2020 Virtual General Meeting
NOTICE OF VIRTUAL GENERAL MEETING
TO: ALL MEMBERS OF THE NATIONAL TRUST OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
TAKE NOTICE that, as a result of the COVID-19 restrictions, the General Meeting of the National Trust of Trinidad and Tobago shall be convened virtually on Wednesday 25th November 2020 at 3:00pm to transact the following agenda items:
- To elect five (5) members to Council;
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report 2019;
- To receive and adopt the Audited Accounts for year ending September 30th, 2019;
- To re-appoint Aegis & Co. as Auditors of the Trust for the 2019/2020 financial period;
- To consider and vote on Special Resolutions;
- Other matters.
A link to the virtual General Meeting will be provided by email to all financial members.
- Only financial members will be permitted to pre-register for, attend and vote at the General Meeting. Registration will open from November 2nd, 2020 and members are invited to take advantage of early registration to avoid lengthy delays in processing.
- Members are asked to ensure that the National Trust has their most recent email and telephone contact.
- Outstanding subscriptions may be paid online, via direct bank deposit or at the office of the National Trust at Level 1, “Sterling Building”, 68-70, Sackville Street, Port of Spain.
Schedule of Membership Subscriptions:
|Class of Member||Annual Rate (TT)|
|b) Preferred||$100.00||The subscription for Preferred will be $50TTD until 2nd November 2020 *Special Resolution passed at our 2019 AGM|
|c) Family (exceeding four)||$200.00|
|d) Life||$1,000.00||One-time subscription|
|g) Junior (under 18 years old)||$20.00|
- Members wishing to tender nominations for Council elections are asked to download the prescribed Nomination Paper from the website of the National Trust. Kindly note that completed Nomination Papers must be submitted to the National Trust by November 4th, 2020.
- No proxies are allowed but Corporate and Association members may exercise their voting rights through a nominee.
- Please note that given COVID-19 protocols, members are asked to contact the National Trust prior to visiting the office.
Dated: October 9th, 2020
By Order of Council
- Chinese Association of T&T celebrates its 75th Anniversary - October 22, 2020
- The National Trust of Trinidad and Tobago advocates for the restoration of the prestigious Lion House in Chaguanas - October 14, 2020
- Guidelines for Submitting your Biosketch - October 9, 2020