NOTICE OF VIRTUAL GENERAL MEETING
TO: ALL MEMBERS OF THE NATIONAL TRUST OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
TAKE NOTICE that the General Meeting of the National Trust of Trinidad and Tobago shall be convened virtually on Wednesday 16th November 2022 at 3:00pm to transact the following agenda items:
- To elect one member to the Council
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report 2021;
- To receive and adopt the Audited Accounts for year ending September 30th, 2021;
- To reappoint Aegis & Co. as Auditors of the Trust for the 2021-2022 financial period;
- To consider and vote on Special Resolutions
- Other matters.
A link to the virtual General Meeting will be provided by email to all financial members.
- Registration for the virtual General Meeting: only financial members will be permitted to attend the virtual General Meeting. On-line registration is required and will be opened from November 2nd, 2022 and will close at 12:00 noon on the day of the General Meeting. Members are invited to take advantage of early registration to avoid lengthy delays in processing meeting links.
- Members are asked to ensure that the National Trust has their most recent email and telephone contact.
- Payment of outstanding subscriptions: online payment using a credit card can be made by completing the online payment form at https://nationaltrust.tt/membership-renewal/. Members who opt to pay via direct bank deposit must also complete the online payment form and upload a copy of the deposit receipt.
- No proxies are allowed but Corporate and Association members may exercise their voting rights through a nominee.
- Kindly note that the National Trust office at Mille Fleurs, 23, Maraval Road, St. Clair, Port of Spain is open between the hours of 9:00am and 3:30pm. You may contact the National Trust prior to visiting the Mille Fleurs office using the contact information in the masthead.
Schedule of Membership Subscriptions:
Class of Member Annual Rate (TT)
- Ordinary $ 25.00
- Preferred $ 100.00
- Family (exceeding four) $ 200.00
- Life $ 1,000.00 (one-time subscription)
- Corporate $ 1,000.00
- Association $ 1,000.00
- Junior (under 18 years) $ 20.00
Dated: October 17th 2022
By Order of Council