TO: ALL MEMBERS OF THE NATIONAL TRUST OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
TAKE NOTICE that the General Meeting of the National Trust of Trinidad and Tobago shall be convened virtually on Wednesday 22nd November 2023 at 3:00pm to transact the following agenda items:
- To elect four (4) members to the Council
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report 2022;
- To receive and adopt the Audited Accounts for year ending September 30th, 2022;
- To reappoint Aegis & Co. as Auditors of the Trust for the 2022-2023 financial period;
- Other matters.
A link to the virtual General Meeting will be provided by email to all financial members.
- Registration for the virtual General Meeting: only financial members will be permitted to attend the virtual General Meeting. On-line registration is required and will be opened from Tuesday 7th November 2023 and will close at 12:00 noon on the day of the General Meeting. Members are invited to take advantage of early registration to avoid lengthy delays in processing meeting links.
- Members are asked to ensure that the National Trust has their most recent email and telephone contact.
- Payment of outstanding subscriptions: online payment using a credit card can be made by completing the online payment form at https://nationaltrust.tt/membership-renewal/. Members who opt to pay via direct bank deposit must also complete the online payment form and upload a copy of the deposit receipt.
- No proxies are allowed but Corporate and Non-Profit Organisation members may exercise their voting rights through a nominee.
- Kindly note that the National Trust office at Mille Fleurs, 23, Maraval Road, St. Clair, Port of Spain is open between the hours of 9:00am and 3:30pm. You may contact the National Trust prior to visiting the Mille Fleurs office using the contact information in the masthead.
Schedule of Membership Fees (Updated National Trust Rules, wef. March 22, 2023):
Class of Member Annual Subscription
- Ordinary $ 25.00
- Preferred $ 200.00
- Family $ 400.00
- Life $1,500.00 (one-time payment)
- Corporate $5,000.00
- Non-Profit Organisation $ 400.00
- Junior (under 18 years) $ 20.00
Dated: October 23rd, 2023
By Order of Council
Guidelines for Submitting your BioSketch