When do you want to go?
We accept bookings 2 weeks in advance!
- Tours can be booked Sunday to Sunday (from 8am – 6pm)
- Tours should be booked a maximum of 1 month in advance
We may give you a call to find out more information and personalise your tour to you and your group!
Where do YOU want to go?
Historic Moruga – 8 Hours
- Punta de la Playa
- Christopher Columbus Monument
- Bailey Bridge
- St Vincent Ferrer RC Church
- Rock River (optional)
- Vista Dorado Estate (optional)
If you have a full day to explore and love long winding roads, this is the tour for YOU!
Cedros Icacos – 8 Hours
- WWII US Army Bunker at Green Hill
- Columbus Bay
- Great Icacos Lagoon
- Galfa Mud Volcano/Balka Devi
If you have a full day to explore and love the outdoors, this is the tour for YOU!
Princes Town – 6 Hours
- Poui trees planted by Prince Albert and Prince George
- St Stephen’s Church
- Malgretoute Estate Manager’s House
- The First Government Primary School
- Iere Village Masjid (The first Masjid in T&T)
- The oldest Ramleela ground in T&T
- Glenroy Tunnel (one of the lesser known railway tunnels)
- Devil’s Woodyard (optional)
The perfect tour for our Railway enthusiasts!
Historic San Fernando – 5 Hours
- San Fernando Hill (see spectacular views of the city and the little known island Faralon Rock)
- Plaza San Carlos
- Harris Promenade
- Brij Maharaj Auto and Heritage Museum
- Carib St (optional)
- Vistabella (optional)
Our gearheads would love this!
Port of Spain – 3 Hours
- Woodford Square Heritage District
- The Magnificent Seven
- Independence Square
- The Waterfront
- East Port of Spain
- St Clair
For the people who love gingerbread houses and beautiful architecture!
Nelson Island Heritage Site (Option 1) – 3 Hours
- Nelson Island
- The Five Islands
- Solar powered electricity
- A desalination plant
Nelson Island Tour – Renewable energy & history all in one!
Nelson Island Heritage Site (Option 2) – 3 Hours
Nelson Island Heritage Site (Option 3) – 3 Hours
Departing on ‘Life is Good’ docked at Island Homes. This option includes a trip to either Scotland Bay, Turtle Bay or Caledonia Beach.
Chaguaramas (Option 1) – 4 Hours
- The Military History and Aviation Museum
- Bathing at Williams Bay
If you’re into Aircrafts and Military history, this is the tour for YOU!
Chaguaramas (Option 2) – 4 Hours
- Bathing at Macqueripe
If you’re an adventure junkie, this is the tour for YOU!
Lopinot Heritage Tour – 4 Hours
Experience the 4Cs of Lopinot with a tour of the historical complex, cave, cemetery and cocoa bean to bar experience. Learn while you enjoy the ambiance and hospitality of the Lopinot community.
Mayaro Heritage Tour – 8 Hours
Take a scenic drive along the east coast takes you to the quiet town of Mayaro and soak in elements so our built, natural and cultural heritage.
- the Cascadoux mud volcano,
- Old Mayaro Post Office,
- Dove’s Dirt Oven and more.
Fyzabad Heritage Tour – 6 Hours
Take a trip to the cozy village of Fyzabad which has played such a significant role in the development of Trinidad and Tobago.
- the Mud House Museum,
- Charlie King Junction,
- the La Brea Charles Monument,
- Sanderson Heritage Park and more.